CALL FOR PAPERS
Dear LAG member, please find the LAG 2018 call for papers below:
Abstracts are invited for the 11th Linguistics Association of Ghana Annual Conference (LAG 2018), scheduled for at the University of Ghana, Legon, Accra.
The Conference is under the theme: CURRENT TRENDS IN LANGUAGE STUDIES.
It is expected that the discussions will focus on the main theme as well as the following sub-themes:
· Language for Specific Purposes Corpus linguistics
· Academic Language and Learning Language Teaching and Learning
· Effective Language Uses Indigenous Language Usage
· Discourse Analysis
· Language and Communication Language Endangerment
· Cultural Linguistics Language and Literature
Abstracts from core areas of linguistics such as Phonetics, Phonology, Morphology, Syntax, Semantics, Pragmatics, Applied Linguistics, and Sociolinguistics are also strongly encouraged and expected.
· Author details including names, title of paper, institutional affiliations and e-mail addresses should be sent on a separate sheet to the same address.
· Abstracts should be in word format and an additional PDF format should be provided for abstracts containing special characters or figures.
Each paper will be allocated 20 minutes for presentation and 10 min. for discussion.
Word Limit of Abstract: 250 words
Deadline for Abstract Submission (Extended): May 31, 2018
Notification of Acceptance: June 15, 2018